The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Special Drink Offers, Vouchers and Discounts – Terms
These terms apply to special drink offers advertised on our home page, in our featured products section.
– All items are offered subject to remaining unsold and are sold on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
– Coupons are only valid for a limited period which is specified.
– No further discounts or coupons may be applied and coupons cannot be used with any other promotion.
– coupons entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with UniBoozer.
– Only one coupon can be used per person, per promotion.
– UniBoozer reserves the right to refuse redemption of coupons that have not been issued by an authorized agent of UniBoozer.
– All orders are subject to final confirmation.
– Prices are quoted including VAT and include duty.
– Orders cannot be cancelled once a payment has been made.
– Standard UniBoozer.co.uk conditions of sale apply (see below).
– UniBoozer.co.uk reserves the right to modify or withdraw all Special Offers at any time.
Requirements for Customers
Customers must be aged 18 years or older to buy from UniBoozer.co.uk and must provide proof of age if requested. The UniBoozer.co.uk site requires customers to register before forging a purchase. You will require a valid username or e-mail address and password for which you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality. The onus is on you to notify UniBoozer.co.uk immediately, either if there is any known unauthorised user or any violation in security.
The information you supply will be used only to confirm identity to prevent fraud and to verify that you are over 18 years of age. This is done using various third party information sources only to verify age and identity.
It is important to note that information about our products does not amount to an offer by us to sell the products on that basis. Rather, it is an invitation to you to make us an offer to purchase that product on that basis, therefore references to “orders” placed by customers are deemed to be references to offers by such customers to purchase the relevant produce from us. Although we will endeavour to maintain to supply you with the item requested, sometimes we may be unable to fulfil an order. In this instance, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity. Product images displayed on the website may occasionally differ from the respective product names and descriptions, due to changes in packaging and/or availability.
UniBoozer.co.uk has a strict non return policy. Once an order has been processed you will not receive any money back and your product will continue to be delivered to your address.
Please visit our Delivery page.
UniBoozer.co.uk reserves the right to abort access of our Internet services if you behaviour is found to be discordant with these terms and conditions at any time.
No permission is given by UniBoozer.co.uk in respect of the reproduction or use for injurious or commercial purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and any other material shown on the UniBoozer.co.uk Website in which intellectual property rights subsist. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any use of the UniBoozer.co.uk Website and any purchase by the customer on this site will be governed by the Law of Scotland and will be deemed to have occurred in the UK and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.